My Equine Auctions DBA MM Auction Services, LLC
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Every individual sale has their own set of Terms & Conditions as listed in their sale Description. Individual sales set their own online buyer’s premium. The Buyer’s Premium will be charged to the winning bid of each lot whether the individual sale or My Equine Auctions are invoicing the bidder including any other fees the sales have described in their terms and conditions so read them carefully. There is NO SALES TAX on livestock in the US.
* When the individual auction(s) chooses My Equine Auctions to invoice winning bidders, you will be notified at the end of the Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amounts being charged to your credit card on file. Your card on file will be charged at the end of the auction(s).
* Any announcements at the time of auction or bidding will take precedence over printed material previously provided.
* All livestock/consignments sold through My Equine Auctions DBA MM Auction Services, LLC are subject to federal and state inspection.
* If you have the highest bid, you are obligated to complete the transaction. Bids are not retractable.
* Submission of a bid is a binding offer to purchase livestock, consignment or lot.
* A bid is valid until lot is sold or auction closes. Submission of a higher bid by another party does not withdraw previous bids.
* Auctioneer shall be the sole judge in determining the winning bidder in the event of a tie bid.
* Bids are queued by My Equine Auctions representatives in the order received. Bid positions are awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
* Every transmission over the internet travels a different route and can be delayed by a variety of factors, including the bidder’s own computer. Remember to refresh and shut down your computer if need be. Understand that sometimes your upload and download speeds may not be sufficient. High speed internet access is required to bid at live auctions. DO NOT BID if you do not have high speed internet access.
* Any malfunction by the buyer’s computer or internet service provider is not the responsibility of My Equine Auctions DBA MM Auction Services, LLC.
* In the event of a malfunction by My Equine Auctions host computer, the auction process will be stopped online. Auction of remaining lots will be completed upon correction of the malfunction.
* My Equine Auctions DBA MM Auction Services, LLC Payments accepted are fully dependent on individual sale acceptances. If sales are having us invoice winning bidders, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover Only.
* Absolutely NO Charge Backs Period. Any attempts to do so will result in a $35.00 charge. No Refunds.
* All payments are required to be made in USD unless the individual sale states otherwise.
* Any bidders with credit cards that are declined at conclusion of auction will be
charged a $30 processing fee to reprocess.
* Purchaser may be required to wire purchase amount to Seller’s bank. Purchaser may be required to provide Seller with a valid credit card and agree to debit said card for purchase amount.
* Our ONLINE Auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. Click once from a desktop or slide to bid from a phone.
* We are both buyer and seller friendly. Satisfaction of both parties is our measure of success.
* All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
* Please Call, Text, or Email us with questions. We are here for you the bidders to help satisfy and bring auctions online for YOU!
* In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, email address, and phone number to insure good communication between MM Auction Services, LLC.
* The purchaser agrees to pay all attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company if purchaser should fail to adhere to these terms. The purchaser also agrees that any items not paid for at the conclusion of the auctions will result in future purchases on My Equine Auctions.
* The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding at any increments he/she seems fit. The auctioneer is the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
* My Equine Auctions shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen.
* All Sales are FINAL!
* By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction as well as My Equine Auctions Terms & Conditions.
* The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
* All lots sold are not represented by My Equine Auctions DBA, MM Auction Services, LLC. MM Auction services (myequineauctions.com) is a contracted service to provide live online streaming of individual auctions. My Equine Auctions is a broadcast/listing and online service. My Equine Auctions does not act as a livestock dealer or selling agent. All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied by MM Auction Services, LLC. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to do their homework and determine the exact condition of each lot before buying. Printed statements are only matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds and NO charge backs will be offered. My Equine Auctions DBA MM Auction Services, LLC are not responsible for any items represented in the auction descriptions or lot listings/catalogs. All representations made are those of the consignors, and for the bidders to do their own due diligence. All lots are sold as is, where is, and all buyers and sellers agree that MM Auction Services LLC, its owners, and any of its affiiates will be hald harmless against animals and/or livestock of any kind purchased in these auctions.
* Limit of Liability: In no event shall we be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages however arising, including negligence, arising out of or in connection with a sale made through this website.
* Bid fast & Bid often!!